Pages

Saturday 25 October 2014

3 Ingredient Cake & Ice-Cream Pudding- My First Post!

Hello everyone! This is my first post ever on his blog, so I have started with something really easy and delicious! And, of course it is something sweet as we Indians have a tendency to start a good thing! :)




  I initially thought of this recipe because I had been gifted a huge chocolate cake by someone on Diwali and having chocolate with nuts, doesn't tickle my tastebuds :( But, I couldn't let it go waste also. So, I came up with a yummy and easy recipe and turned a part of the cake into pudding. Luckily, I had some homemade vanilla ice-cream as well! I went on to make it. The end result was fruitful! It was heavenly....and the best part is that it was super easy! It took me hardly 15 minutes to do everything! You must try this recipe and give a treat to your tastebuds. My mother and I enjoyed this dessert thoroughly!! :D  It was a hit!



Trying different recipes.....from scratch and some from ready-made ingredients is always been my hobby, even before I started this blog!
I hope you will like this recipe and will try it.

Prep Time: 3 min   Cook Time:  2 min
Serves- 2

Ingredients:

Cake- 1 cup (chopped, any flavour)
Ice-Cream- 1/2 cup (any flavour you like)
Powdered Sugar- as required for decoration

Method:

  1. First, crumble your cake with hands or in a mixer. Then, with the help of a spoon, mash all your ice cream till it is creamy.
  2. Then, take a serving glass or bowl and line its edge with honey and then put it upside down on a bowl/plate containing powdered sugar. The sugar will stick to the edges.
  3. Add a layer of crumbled cake, then creamy ice-cream, and go on like this and make as many layers as you want! Sprinkle some powdered sugar on the topmost layer as well. Serve it chilled.

Pictorial:

Take all your ingredients. 















 Your Pudding is ready!!!! Enjoy after meal! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Responding! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...